"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The pipeline explosions have to be sabotage - but who would be capable of bombing the pipeline at those depths?

This isn't going to be someone making a bomb in a pressure-cooker in their living room, this is the work of someone who has access to high tech equipment...like a military.
The military arent the experts in this, most work in the north sea below water is now don by ROVs (remote operated vehicles) A small submarine on an umbilical. There are lots of them, when I was in Scotland, a guy in my guest house had just booked himself on a training course to us them. Any state or rich person can get hold of a trawler and an ROV, if you can get hold of explosives, you are in business, it doesnt take a huge blast to put a hole in a pipeline. RJE Oceanbotics™ SRV-8 ROV | Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicle

How about that bit about minorities, FFS.

Yeah, hence my double "WOW!!!" Not to mention enlisting paedophiles and rapists. It's clear these commentators don't care about the performance of the Russian military...the mobilization is just an excuse to get rid of untermensch (to bring up another parallel with Nazi Germany).

1664378981335.png

The chap on the left, with the light brown magazine in his AK looks as happy as a clam to be there.

Wonder if the Russian military conducts employee satisfaction surveys....I can guess at the grades that guy would provide!

Time for some Marvin the Paranoid Android:

The most likely explanation is that it was the USA.

Russia had leverage over Germany by way of the pipeline, being able to resume gas deliveries whenever the Germans were willing to negotiate - the Russians said as much just a few days ago. But now with the pipeline destroyed the Germans have no choice but to rely on US gas imports.
One goes to work and you guys put quite a show here!

Any one knows how many russian trolls lurks in the forum?

Goodness. The Kremlin's propaganda ministry had better get some FSB re-education goons off to the state TV station pronto. Clearly the commentors have lost the plot.

Wooooooowwwwww.

So it's true that the mobilization aims for the million men, that the russians themselves think that they have a moraly corrupt society that have a million of paedophiles and other nasty criminals under any rock, that minorities are good only for cannon fodder and that if you have connections you can skip mobilization.

All in prime time.

Good for the old lad to unmask the presentar as the P.o.S. he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back