'allo 'allo

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

egmccann

Recruit
Nov 25, 2012
Greetings, salutations and heyhawaya!

My name's Eric. I've been... oh, lifelong airplane nut and history nut. (Well, after the very young dinosaur stage passed - which, I suppose, is technically history as well. So likely at least 30 years.) Ran across the forum while doing a bit of a search for interesting IL-2 markings, decided to register and see what's up.

Been modeling about as long, it seems, from "helping" my dad out on his projects (sailing ships - too much rigging for me!) to my own interests - almost entirely aircraft. Topic-era specific, I tend to be rather a fan of a few aircraft - P-36/Hawk 75s, the P-47, SBD, F6F, FW-190, HE-162 (just something about it...) though if it has wings, I'll give it a look.

Not a vet (being deaf in one ear they seem to have thought was a problem,) always regretted that. About the closest I came was time in the civil air patrol waaay back in school - though being *that* close to a Harrier taking off and an A-10 making passes on the field, well - good memories.

In any case, glad to be here, hope I can contribute some!

Hello, and welcome to the forum. Check the place out, and if you want to post some of your work, we would be happy to see it!
There is a Group Build going on that covers 1914 to 1939, sure would be happy for you to join in, Enjoy!

c0140.gif

G'day Eric, welcome from the right side of the Pacific and the best end of the world. You'll enjoy us, were all nuts!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back