Amy Winehouse found dead

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BikerBabe

Senior Master Sergeant
May 21, 2009
Denmark.
www.bmwmc.dk
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Amy-Winehouse-Found-Dead-At-Home-In-Camden-London-Say-Sky-Sources/Article/201107416036201?lpos=Showbiz_News_First_Media_Article_Teaser_Region__0&lid=ARTICLE_16036201_Amy_Winehouse_Found_Dead_At_Home_In_Camden%2C_London%2C_Say_Sky_Sources

Singer Amy Winehouse has been found dead at her home in Camden, north London, at the age of 27, police have confirmed.

Officers were called by the ambulance service to an address in NW1 just after 4pm today.
"On arrival, officers found the body of a 27-year-old female who was pronounced dead at the scene," a police statement said.
Her death is being treated as unexplained and inquiries are continuing into the circumstances, it added.

-------------------

I just hope that she has now found the peace that she never found in this life. :(

It was only a matter of time. I do not wish death upon anyone, but she chose to live this lifestyle and she paid the price for it. Nobody told her to drink like a fish, stick needles in her arm and snort cocaine. You play with fire you are going to get burned.

More tragic are the innocent people in the world who die violent deaths or the people who live healthy lives and fall victim to terrible diseases.

No idea who she is, other than a singer of some sort, but its almost always a shame when someone dies (I made an exception for OBL).

Any untimely death is a tragedy for God's sake,whatever you might think of Winehouse's lifestyle. How can you differentiate?
Steve

Her big hit was "I don't Want to Go to Rehab" or something like that. Just my opinion, but I have a real hard time putting her among that group that Eric posted. But still sad to see somene pass away so soon.

Any untimely death is a tragedy for God's sake,whatever you might think of Winehouse's lifestyle. How can you differentiate?
Steve

Easy, she chose to live that lifestyle. I feel bad for her family and the ones she left behind. Those are the people she hurt, but she did this to herself. I am not going to cry for someone like that.

It was only a matter of time. I do not wish death upon anyone, but she chose to live this lifestyle and she paid the price for it. Nobody told her to drink like a fish, stick needles in her arm and snort cocaine. You play with fire you are going to get burned.

More tragic are the innocent people in the world who die violent deaths or the people who live healthy lives and fall victim to terrible diseases.
Amen.

:rolleyes:

30-charlie-sheen-drug-challenge.jpg

I'm in agreement with Adler (Chris). Wonder what she OD'd on ? A life cut off at 27 years...... truly a shame.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back