...and all is well.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well... this ofcourse.

Attachments

• kat111FOT_102372018.jpg
    kat111FOT_102372018.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 146
I'm worried that ol' Les will go all soft and tootsie on us, begin to discuss knitting, cooking recipes, the latest trend in interior design and Oprah Winfrey. We'll have a revolution and anarchy....tsk tsk tsk.
I can see him lounge around in slippers, cardigan and his latest knitting pattern heading for his comfort and knitting armchair.....

Matt I think I saw the lady in black on a road bike this morn.............I kicked her butt right off the road ~

You just watch.... this new bride is going to mellow "ole Les" right out.
In a couple of weeks he'll be a ***** cat..... I can see it now....
Please..... May I..... Thank You.

Charles

I don't think so... But he'll surely be off the site a few weeks again... Only to get some "Air Loose" points.

What are "Air Loose" points ? It's like Air Miles, but with your girlfriend.

Tell her that she is the cutest girl on Earth - +25 points
Take her to the theater - +50 points
Take her to a high-class restaurant - +75 points
Listen to her while she tells you about her problems - +100 points
Invite her mother at home for the week-end - +250 points
Go to the strip-club with your buddies - -250 points
Let her use your car for some shopping - +300 points
Go to the "Meet-Again party" of your former school with her - +350 points
Buy her a new dress for that occasion - +100 points
Meet your ex-girlfriend Tiffany there and notice she's got new implants - -300 points

;)

I can see it now gents..... "Les' knitting corner", "Knitting with Les" or "Naughty Needles" and maybe even a "Dear Les" thread, where you can open yourself up to share your problems....

Gentlemen, let's bend our heads and share a minute of silence, for the old Les shall be no more....

His whip has been gilded, framed and put up on the wall....

No more @*%#!! or *%@!!! from Les, which always left a light smell of brimstone and blushing faces.

Oh well, maybe it's time to find his heir....?

:salute:

doubtful that Les will mellow out, if anything the opposite will occur.........

oh by the way I passed Tiffany on my road bike this morn, she was too top heavy and slow, I kicked her butt.......... ~

Ladies, gentlemen,

Well, not entirely sure what this is all aobut, but it seems like Mr. Primus is in love or something like that.

Since i might be away for some months again, i´d urge the members of this forum to send me notice if any changes in the behavior of Primus are noticed or documented...sommelier of fragances, fruity language, romantic poetry written while staring at the rain through the window, or unusual habits such as growing flowers in pots, drawing red hearts or reading books such as Soren Kierkegaard´s "Diary of a Seducer", "The Izumi Shikibu Diary: A Romance of the Heian Court", or Bedtime Stories for Women, that will imply i will have to make the necessary adjustments to the "If we were animals..." thread; instead of the tough, killer, nearly unbeatable machine the African Buffalo is, i might have to replace it by putting instead a photo of any of the following creatures:

(i) Snow squirrel;
(ii) Hummingbird;
(iii) French poodle;
(iv) Prairie dog;
(v) Peacock;
(vi) Bird of paradise.

Please keep me informed. Thank you all for your attention.

You guys kill me! UDet..no jackalope?? I'll admit, we are nasueating...but, nope..no, Kierkegaard..or bedtime stories. Bedtime is still pretty busy round here. ;)

Ladies, gentlemen,

Well, not entirely sure what this is all about, but it seems like Mr. Primus is in love or something like that.

I heard he was out shopping for a tu tu (XXLG) and was talking about
ballet lessons.

Sad...... I'm afraid the old Les we knew.... is no more. A mere cupcake
of a man.

Alas, poor Yurick..... I knew him well........"

Charles

Alright u cocksuckin bastards, the time has come for me to slam my size 14 foot down on some limp dicks... U bastards have had ur pokin fun, now the Minister is back in true form... Ur ridicule has pushed me over the perverbial edge.... I shall be strikin down Thor's lightning upon all the hapless that think the the Water Buff has gone to pasture....

So sayeth the sheppard, so sayeth the flock...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back