...and all is well.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crap Les.............go have a cup of Coffee, actually have two straight up.

good to see ya back you old fart 8)

Erich, hello.

I think those white panties rather came from Victoria Secret´s as i seem to recall. Do you have any complaints about it?:D :D :D

Alright u cocksuckin bastards, the time has come for me to slam my size 14 foot down on some limp dicks... U bastards have had ur pokin fun, now the Minister is back in true form... Ur ridicule has pushed me over the perverbial edge.... I shall be strikin down Thor's lightning upon all the hapless that think the the Water Buff has gone to pasture....

So sayeth the sheppard, so sayeth the flock...

Ah Welcome Back!

I think that Les is looking for his slippers or is too busy with his knitting, crochet and other odd krafts.....rumours has it that he's started on a patchwork quilt....

Attachments

• british troops.jpg
    british troops.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 179
You better be sayin ur prayers, cause when I get done cleanin this house out, the only things ull be able to sputter are "mmph mmmpfh, mmm" as the wiring from ur broken jaw prohibits u from pronunciating anything more than 1 syllable...

Nothing agitates a Cpae Town Buffalo more than a 30.06 buried in his neck...

Eh?.....hmmm....just thought that I heard someone say something.....weird, must have been the wind in the trees...oh well.....better get this party started....moonwalk....twist...turn....and jump...yeeeaaah!

Nothing agitates a Cpae Town Buffalo more than a 30.06 buried in his neck...
My guess would be the as someone would say bad, but in my opinion the outrageous spelling....

You better be sayin ur prayers, cause when I get done cleanin this house out,

Did I read this right?? " When I get done cleanin this house out...!!!! " Yep, the old Les is Kaput. Probably has a monogramed apron and fluffy slippers on too. Do you think the color of the slippers matches his eyes? Oh well, if you're going to go down you might as well go down in flames. May we have a moment of silence please. :lol:

Not only has he slippers that matches his eyes, he also have a "few" silk pyjamases with his initials on. When he goes to bed he probably put some cream on and when that's done, on with sleep mask to keep the light out....

Nighty night....

O cleansing indignation, O flame of righteous wrath....blah..blah..blah..yadda..yadda....yadda.

Feel my wrath O innocent one!

I have a buffalo head above my big open fire and I wouldn't mind another one to match it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back