Another Brit

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

brandle

Airman
Feb 8, 2010
Halifax UK
Hi to you All
Just a quick hello to you all from another new name, my interest is WW2 german aircraft, on the bench at present is an poor fitting JU 88 from Revell, but with a touch of care and a dash of anger management Im sure I will get this poor little kit looking something like, I work in 1/72, and I look forward to meeting you all along the way.

Regards
Brandle

Hi and welcome. Where sre you based/living? I think you'll enjoy your time here in the madhouse!

Welcome to the family Brandle.... I see that you've already run into Terry (Airframes), our house trained F4F Wildcat fetishist! One of the things he has, but all do still love him nonetheless....

LMAO...way to go, Lucky!

You do realize that Airframes is probably gonna come up with a way to kill us in our sleep over the Wildcat thing, don't ya'? God knows I'm innocent of all wrongdoing... :evil4:

Anyway, welcome aboard, brandle!

sign0016.gif

G'day to you Brandle, welcome from down under and a former Lancastrian, it's nice to have you join us.
happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, so Airframes your like the wildcats, my fetish is the BF 109, Love em.....head to head maybe.....lol

Er..no, I don't particularly like the Wil....that thing! You'll get the idea after a little time here!!
Now Spit, P51, Mossie, FW190, Bf109 etc, they're Ok !
Cheers,
Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back