Another Brit (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

120138.jpg

I found the photo evidence! BTW welcome to the family.

Ah, ok. On the doorstep of probably the best model shop in the Yorkshire region. I've dragged the missus across there once or twice recently to experience the delights of Halifax, but secretly to pay a visit to Modellers World in Piece Hall.

Last edited:
Hi to you All
Just a quick hello to you all from another new name, my interest is WW2 german aircraft, on the bench at present is an poor fitting JU 88 from Revell, but with a touch of care and a dash of anger management Im sure I will get this poor little kit looking something like, I work in 1/72, and I look forward to meeting you all along the way.

Regards
Brandle
Brandle, Welcome! may be you could post some pictures as you go! My main interest is Radio Control. My current project is a 1/12 scale, twin electric fan jet of a Me. 262A- 1a ( Yellow 2). Due to health problems, I've been slow getting started. This is a great site to look at models with some very talented builders! Glad to have you with us!
I'm a novice R/ C pilot (poweredSailplanes), but an expert crasher!

Don't mind Ian, Brandle, he's harmless - even though he does wearLlincoln Green and lives in the forest!

Welcome to the family Brandle.... I see that you've already run into Terry (Airframes), our house trained F4F Wildcat fetishist! One of the things he has, but all do still love him nonetheless....

Welcome to the family Brandle.... I see that you've already run into Terry (Airframes), our house trained F4F Wildcat fetishist! One of the things he has, but all do still love him nonetheless....

Pretty forward of ya for a first post. I suggest getting to know Mr. Fox first before assuming any traits that he has, thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back