Are you ready for some Football!

Adler you and my dad would get along great. Loves the niners.......

for me the big question ? Seattle lose at the end, seahawks

ya know us northwesterners. Dang, Oregon needs to wake the heck up and get a pro team. Idiots would have to get an environmental census before that could happen............ :arrow:

E ~
 
Since this is my baby daughters first NFL season, I had to begin to teach her what teams she WILL cheer on.

Once she understands who is team #1, then I will begin her lessons that the P51 could fly circles around the FW190 and the the B17 was far superior to Lancaster.

:lol:
 

Attachments

  • go_vikings_123.jpg
    go_vikings_123.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 387
lesofprimus said:
Too bad they won... Poor adler and his 49ers....

My Giants got stomped in the second half last night... Manning had his best game as a pro and they still lost by 20 points....

Yeah that shit sucked. They through it away. How could you go from being up 21-6 at half time and 31-19 in the 4th quarter and still lose. The Niners actually played a great game. Brandon Loyd had 5 catches for 149 yards and 2 touchdowns including a beautiful 89 yarder. Man I was pissed.

syscome3 said:
Once she understands who is team #1, then I will begin her lessons that the P51 could fly circles around the FW190

Only in your dreams, the P51 is such an overated myth! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back