Are you watching the FIFA World Cup, and whos going to be in the final?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cant wait till tomorrow, going to go and see the Germany game. Me and my wife are going to dress up a bit. She is going to where a Germany flag as a skirt and do some face paint. Will be really neat.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Syscom just because you dont like the sport and just because the US can not play the sport and never has been able to (they only got lucky in past years to make the short distances that they did) does not mean it is not entertaining and fun.

I love the sport and so does the rest of the world. I guess that means it is the best sport in the world because 99% of the world can not be wrong (sound familiar ie. Budweiser in your damn arguments about it).

It is very entertaining to watch, it requires skill, great endurance, and passion to play the game. It is way more exciting than baseball where a ball gets thrown every 1 minute.

So please until your feeble mind understands the game dont knock it, especially in a thread dedicated to the World Cup.

I need to post some pictures of me in my soccer days a decade ago. They would greatly amuse all of you.

Deradler, I hold the record for fastest goal scored on my team (we were in an industrial league made up of a lot of the big aerospace firms in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. Many players were expats from Europe and S America). It only took me 20 seconds to score after opening time. We were also down 2 men at the time PLUS we were playing a Mexican team.

We were nine men at start because we only had nine men show up at the start.

Playing on a Sunday morning at sometimes means the "partiers" were going to have a tough time getting to the match.

Well Italy beat Australia with a penalty shot with 8 seconds to go. There was no foul and I think the ump made a huge f*ck up that cost us the game. Any one who watched the game will know what I'm talking about.

This is the first time I've really paid any amount of attention to soccer except for watching Canada in qualifying and find the officials have more to do with the outcome of the game then the players :cry: and so goes my choice of Australia I guess I'll switch to the UK now

The Italian red card was justified, a foul no doubt. The Italian penalty, no way. PB, the UK aren't in the World Cup - England are.

pbfoot said:
This is the first time I've really paid any amount of attention to soccer except for watching Canada in qualifying and find the officials have more to do with the outcome of the game then the players :cry: and so goes my choice of Australia I guess I'll switch to the UK now
yes your correct I'll try and find the st georges cross to counter the billions of italian flags flying in my city

The team must speak English is a priority that way I'm assured the team doesn't flounder all over the field like the others no offense to the Germans

plan_D said:
Okay. Well, you're going to be screwed when Portugal knock England out.

That'll really mess every piece of chav scum's weekend up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: The sooner the better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back