ATM - CRAP!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Actually too sad I think the SOG probably died;Damn.

There ought to be a test before you can pull a camper/trailer....

Seriously I have seen too many RVer's that have no idea what they are doing. I can't even count the number of times that I have seen someone try to pull an RV in the winter during icy, stormy conditions. They usually end up upside-down....

You know the bank will get sued for not having a "Clearance Bar" and making someone sign a waiver and watching a 20 minute safety video before entering the drive through.

You know the bank will get sued for not having a "Clearance Bar" and making someone sign a waiver and watching a 20 minute safety video before entering the drive through.

No doubt...

Does it seem like that canopy was a little flimsy? It didn't look like the camper hit it very hard...

If every Canopy in the country was structurally reinforced to withstand the impact of a couple tons driving at 5mph, they have to replace A LOT of canopies and we'd all pay for it one way or another.

The only things it's designed to repel is rain and sunshine.

They should have a clearance bar that makes sense... some lawyers would claim that the bank should hire a security guard 24/7 just to measure the height of vehicles.

The video disturbed me at first, but if you look close the roof collapses on the outside of the trailer and scrapes the outside of the cab. Darwin loses in this instance.

BTW looked like a chick driver.

If every Canopy in the country was structurally reinforced to withstand the impact of a couple tons driving at 5mph, they have to replace A LOT of canopies and we'd all pay for it one way or another.

The only things it's designed to repel is rain and sunshine.

They should have a clearance bar that makes sense... some lawyers would claim that the bank should hire a security guard 24/7 just to measure the height of vehicles.

Yes and I noticed it doesn't have any outside support posts. However those fiberglass campers are pretty thin, they crack lige eggshells {I've seen this!}

People in South Africa do not use ATM's anymore, if they want cash they blow them up with TNT. It is the new in thing to do these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back