Attention: East Coast USA Forum Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
This week our long time member Marcel is visiting the USA. After a week of hitting the bricks in Beantown (Boston), he is cruising through the City of Brotherly Love (Philadelphia) for a day and a half. On Saturday, April 13, he and I will be visiting an Army Airfield Museum in Millville. I was hoping that some members in the area could get together and we can check out the museum and get lunch at the Airport dinner.

Here is a link to the museum...

Millville Army Air Field Museum | America's First Defense Airport

and I posted a map of the local area. Its very easy to get to from Philly or from Rt. 55. So, can we get some members together?

map.jpg

As much as I would like to, There is no way I can go. However, My offer of BBQ, adult beverages and a tent in the backyard still stands, if anyone wants to trek to the hills.

Guys, I'm sorry but I have to decline. I'll be driving in the opposite direction, up to Newark Airport to pick up the wife.

Would have loved to meet Marcel, one of our distinguished international members ;) (oh, and would be good to see you again Chris) :D

Enjoy fellas!

Steve

Marcel,

Would have loved to meet up with you amigo, but my plate is full this Saturday. If you ever find yourself on Long Island, look me up! Hope you have a great visit!

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back