Aust Model Expo (Melb) 2007

hey Wurger, yes I think its a DVa not quite sure though....
Well then Matt308 here are a couple more just for you!!
 

Attachments

  • Albatross DV  Stropp wa_6693.jpg
    Albatross DV Stropp wa_6693.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Albatross DV_6465.jpg
    Albatross DV_6465.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 140
  • Albatross DII_6726.jpg
    Albatross DII_6726.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 135
I just went through the whole group of pages from 3 to 17 and I am in awe of what a true enthusiast is capable of. Fantastic is about all I can conjure for a statement. Man what great art.

There is no aircraft (IMHO) other than the FW190 A series that denotes mystique and pure design elegance plus sheer firepower. Most beautiful and dangerous of all WW2 craft.
 
Wow. I probably even know the guy who built some of those. When i was part of a club for a while there was a guy who did some superb WW1 aircraft. Generally won all his events!
 
You're welcome Matt308!!

Ok back to some more WWII still Enhanced 1/48
 

Attachments

  • Spitfire Mk.V UF-F wa_6354.jpg
    Spitfire Mk.V UF-F wa_6354.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 137
  • P-47D HV_V_6355.jpg
    P-47D HV_V_6355.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 117
Another change of nationality...
 

Attachments

  • Ki-43 Oscar_6356.jpg
    Ki-43 Oscar_6356.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 102
  • A6M3 Zero_6389.jpg
    A6M3 Zero_6389.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 103
and another japanese aircraft, this time a Ki-84 Frank in chinese markings.
 

Attachments

  • Ki-84 Frank Chinese markings_wa_6392.jpg
    Ki-84 Frank Chinese markings_wa_6392.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Ki-84 Frank Chinese markings_wb_6393.jpg
    Ki-84 Frank Chinese markings_wb_6393.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 115
Got a question. What is the best way to make the splotches on Luftwaffe camo? I have been working on this for quite some time and have never been able to create as well as I would like.
 
The way I normally do it is with an index card and I cut out my little "splotch" shapes and then hold them a few inches from the model and spray with the airbrush, but I just cant seem to get mine just right.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back