Jul 30, 2007 #141 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com That one's very nice!
Jul 31, 2007 #142 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria ooh thats a stunner.
Aug 1, 2007 Thread starter #143 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. and a couple more.... Attachments Fw190A-7 Bar wc_6453.jpg 41.2 KB · Views: 158 Fw190A-7 Bar wd_6456.jpg 34.7 KB · Views: 148
Aug 1, 2007 #144 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I've been doing that exact same model for the past 2 years! Well, now I've got something to really base it on. Thanks Wayne! Awesome looking model.
I've been doing that exact same model for the past 2 years! Well, now I've got something to really base it on. Thanks Wayne! Awesome looking model.
Aug 2, 2007 #145 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland THX Wayne.
Aug 3, 2007 Thread starter #146 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Now a couple of shots for Wildcat, enjoy... Attachments CA-15 Kangaroo wa_6516.jpg 41.2 KB · Views: 145 CA-15 Kangaroo wb _6515.jpg 44.8 KB · Views: 159
Aug 3, 2007 #147 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Cool.
Aug 3, 2007 #148 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Woo! Very nice Mustang!
Aug 3, 2007 #149 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Very nice, actually its not a mustang. Its an Australian plane based on the Mustang called the Kangaroo, CA/15? I am right Wayne?
Very nice, actually its not a mustang. Its an Australian plane based on the Mustang called the Kangaroo, CA/15? I am right Wayne?
Aug 4, 2007 #150 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Correct Heinz. However what's the go with the Clive Caldwell markings Wayne? Looks great though!
Aug 4, 2007 Thread starter #151 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Well, Wildcat I guess some artistic license on the Caldwell markings has been taken... Now, another Wurger for Wurger! Attachments Fw190A8 JG301c_6451.jpg 40.4 KB · Views: 157 Fw190A8 JG301b_6454.jpg 41.5 KB · Views: 161 Fw190A8 JG301a_6457.jpg 33.6 KB · Views: 179
Well, Wildcat I guess some artistic license on the Caldwell markings has been taken... Now, another Wurger for Wurger!
Aug 4, 2007 #152 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Heinz cheated! he saw the name card in the photo!! great pics Wayne.
Aug 4, 2007 #153 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Good to know Heinz, Wildcat. EDIT: Haha Njaco. Gotta love the Butcher Bird!
Aug 4, 2007 #154 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Lovely 190! Njaco: Oi!
Aug 5, 2007 Thread starter #155 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Well then, here is another 190 for you Guys... All this current series of aircraft are 1/48 Modified class. Attachments Fw190A3 Black 13 wa_6452.jpg 47.1 KB · Views: 173 Fw190A3 Black 13 wb_6455.jpg 45 KB · Views: 160 Fw190A3 Black 13 wc_6459.jpg 43.3 KB · Views: 152
Well then, here is another 190 for you Guys... All this current series of aircraft are 1/48 Modified class.
Aug 6, 2007 Thread starter #157 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Next up some Mustangs... Attachments P51B_PE.H wa_6462.jpg 40.8 KB · Views: 144 P51B_PE.H wb_6819.jpg 45.6 KB · Views: 149
Aug 6, 2007 #159 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Beautiful models.I can see the Fw 190 is really a very popular theme in all the world. "Foka" rules, THX Wayne for the pics.
Beautiful models.I can see the Fw 190 is really a very popular theme in all the world. "Foka" rules, THX Wayne for the pics.
Aug 7, 2007 #160 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria It is indeed, theres a club called the Axis Eagles in Melbourne and I think most of them would be 190 fans.
It is indeed, theres a club called the Axis Eagles in Melbourne and I think most of them would be 190 fans.