B-17, B-24, or Lancaster

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dont take me wrong, the people who have flown it are obviously the utmost athority on the subject and should be believed, I just hate it when people come in here and say things like that to people especially when they dont know anything about the person.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Dont take me wrong, the people who have flown it are obviously the utmost athority on the subject and should be believed, I just hate it when people come in here and say things like that to people especially when they dont know anything about the person.

Especially that guy who got insulted becuase I said the Mig-25 was a pig and then he told me I had a dismal aviation career!

And those people have never felt the vibrations, heard the noise, felt the turbulence, and heard the rounds pinging into the skin of there aircraft or they would realize that it is not as accurate as they think.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
And those people have never felt the vibrations, heard the noise, felt the turbulence, and heard the rounds pinging into the skin of there aircraft or they would realize that it is not as accurate as they think.

OK, the simulator will be sitting on one of those 'shaker" tables to simulate turbulence, kids will be employed to throw things at the mock cockpit to simulate "pings" and a nice speaker setup will be used to give you 3D sound effects

Users who are viewing this thread

Back