What a good resolution in the photos,
Paul, and I am convincing myself to make the co-pilot's seat trimmed.
The little I have read, now that I started this medium bomber, of those modifications that differ from the B-25C and the H, the 75mm cannon and the pair of frontal machine guns are the most characteristic IMHO.
Something new for me, is what your last photograph says about the dark blue outline of the national insignia (to cover the red contour). The kit decals bring the two versions (but indicate to put the ones with the red contour - one of the discrepancies that come to exist with the instructions), but then the right thing to do is to put the ones with the dark blue outline. Now that I see color photos of this version, the outline is actually as your photo indicates.
Thank you very much, my friends for your support and interest. Again a very interesting information is being formed to continue learning, enjoy an interesting assembly process and can also serve as reference and consultation for future interested in this B-25G.
Today is a holiday in Mexico " El Día de los Muertos" (The Day of the Dead), ...so I hope to continue moving forward a bit.
Soon some photos of the achieved.
Saludos