Hello everyone
It is a small advance.
Inside the right nacelle, I reinforced the join with pieces of styrene, taking into account that the front part was more weakened with the panels that I removed to show the interior ...
More or less like that inner part will look (there are still small details to add to that section) ...
In the upper front of the engines there are two hydraulic cables that I added with copper wires of different calibers and a small "clamp" made with the rubber lining of a wire ...
The walls of the exhaust pipe hoods were filed, to make them more in line with the scale. You can see the difference in thickness with those of the cowling on the right.
I decided to apply a layer of primer on the pieces that I will proceed to paint, ... as I have done on other occasions using the dilution of Mr.Surfacer 1200 and isopropyl alcohol at 50% and 50%
It was when two situations arose that I want to consult with you my knowledgeable colleagues. 
1.- The application of the primer layer, I had to do it twice, because it was not enough with what I calculated the first time (very little was missing and I left the interior of the cowlings and the nacelle pending); but when doing the dilution of the second load, I did not manage to mix the two substances !!, like water and oil !!, I had to do a deep cleaning to the airbrush, because a "gray lumpy paste" was formed immersed in crystalline alcohol.
Question: what could have happened?
2.- In the rush to clean my airbrush conscientiously, when I finished, I went to attend other things at home and visits from friends, while I let cure the primer in the painted pieces.
(This was two days ago). Early today, as I approached my desk, I realized that I left the bottle of Mr.Surfer uncovered!

... A small crust had already been made on the surface and immediately I began to shake it with a metallic wand to mix paints, ... little by little it was retaking its consistency, but I think it did not recover its original consistency.
Question: Can I do something to restore its original consistency ?; Is there a solvent that I can use to dilute it and keep it in good condition?
The current appearance is slightly thicker than Mr.Surfer 1000. I went back to cover the bottle and took the moment to upload the photos and make the consultation ...
Thanks in advance and I send greetings and wish you an excellent week.
Saludos
