Beer or coffee...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ok clave just hang onto my cousins white 2 then for a background crate, I'll get ya a design and it may not be the best but here ya go

Attachments

• JG301Wappen.gif
    JG301Wappen.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 63
They are sets of four the same, just under 4" square with rounded off corners.

I don't have a 'finished product' photo as there doesn't seem to be one on deviantArt... :mad:

I think I may have to order a set for myself just to take a photo. They are described in the blurb as having a 'cork base', so I'm guessing they are reasonable quality...

I will add JG301 soon.

I updated the page today with some USA squadrons, and I'll give you a heads up when RAF ones are done, and again I will take reasonable requests (ie: any aircraft in the gallery, or that you have seen me post here, and if I don't have the squadron logo, I will ask for help tracking it down)

Just a final note on the look/layout - there is a good amount of overlap (presumably for the folding process) so the excess space round the edges will go and the whole should be better balanced when it's actually made into a coaster...

Cheers

Bill

Well here is a '1st draft' and a chance to influence the design - I will take your thoughts on this for the layout of all the mats I make from now on - so I'd like opinions on:

Background colour.

Fonts for top and bottom text blocks.

Position and size of squadron insignia and the plane.

Overall layout and any other comments.

Attachments

• Mouse_Mat_Template_LowRes.jpg
    Mouse_Mat_Template_LowRes.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back