Best Food

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I won't be surprised. Once there was this TV spot in the News, when City Hygienic had to close over a dozen of Chinese Restaurants becuase of the shit they had there. Cook's table where there were mousetraps (with caught mice!), decomposing animal bodies of unidentifyable origin, etc.... I won't be surprised if there was even something else... :lol:

lesofprimus said:
Thats a joke..... Pisis didnt get it, and obviously, u didnt either...

I obviously understood it... There was a rumor that Arabs add cum into Gyros instead of mayo... That's why I wrote my comment... You didn't get it. ;)

Nonskimmer said:
LMFAO means Laughing My F*cking Ass Off.
ROFL is Rolling On The Floor Laughing.

That's alright, way back when I used to think LOL meant Lot's Of Love. :lol:

:) Thanks.

Nonskimmer said:
LMFAO means Laughing My F*cking Ass Off.
ROFL is Rolling On The Floor Laughing.

That's alright, way back when I used to think LOL meant Lot's Of Love. :lol:

i saw a diary/planner thing which still says it is that, i've been IMing for a few years now and i've never come across it meaning lots of love.........

Hey guys, this weekend I went to a restaraunt here in houston called, Taqeuria Arandas, and I ordered a super burrito california. I was expecting a medium sized burrito but not a behemoth. I mean it was huge.:shock: It weighted over 4.5 pounds an was amazingly good. But I couldn't finish it all and my stomach is still feeling the after effects.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back