Best Food

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lanc, if theyre from Launceston Fryers in town then I totally agree...wont get a better meal than that. On the whole I like Italian food best though. A good Lasagne is great on a cold evening.

Jeez you know nothing...the Racey Plaice is average at best, the chips suck most of the time and the fish has too much batter...

Launceston Fryers Chips are cooked in beef dripping and are the best damn chips anywhere...they aint won loads of awards for nothing...

they cirtainly aint won any for quick service ;) and the Racey place's chips are far better than the Fryer's, and the place's sausages are immense..........

Their sausages suck theyre like cardboard, you better chips from Castle Chicken House...Fryers chips are the best by a long way. You really dont know whats good do you lanc, You like French Bombers, you were disappointed with getting an A* for your coursework and you think the Racey Plaice is good food :lol:

I love a good Doener Kebab, man that stuff is awesome with the juicy meet cut straight off the spick, tomatos, onions, lettuce, feta cheese, and the sauce. Oh I would kill for a Kebab right now. I will have one as soon as I get back home.

Extremely Spicy Thai/Mexican/Filipino food... practically anything Spicy i will take
I even shot a bird with some crude bow i found around cause it was eating this chili i was growing

I'm more on Asian food... and Italian food mmm....

I hate French bread, and I'm sick of Fries... I always see Fries and French bread on my dinner plate when i was in Europe

French bread is great, I can eat that stuff all day and not get bored...

I like a good curry every once in a while, I had it at Christmas and new year...

I love tacos filled with fajita and Pico de Gallo (jalapenos, onions, tomato, and avacado, chopped up and mixed together.)

Mexican food isn't bad at all, if you can stand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back