Best Food

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Seach no more guys, the best food is here:

asado.gif

16le1.jpg

Charls now that looks like a great braai/BBQ. If I were there you would not have any left. lol I love my meat.

Remember guys, always use a condom. LOL

Henk

What les, do you not eat meat? Meat is the best tipe of food you can get. South African people eat meat like candy.

Henk

Some of the best food I ever tasted were the hot wings at a little resteruant called "Wings and Things", located in Houston, Texas. 8)

They have different hot wing levels ranging from honey barbecue to mario hot (being the hottest) that will make steam come out of your ears :twisted: (I swear.)

They also have really good chili cheese fries. :)

Henk said:
Charls now that looks like a great braai/BBQ. If I were there you would not have any left. lol I love my meat.

Henk

Henk you lost me, seems that not only you like meat, but also the beer in great quantities... and before posting. :confused:

CharlesBronson said:
Henk said:

Henk

Henk you lost me, seems that not only you like meat, but also the beer in great quantities... and before posting. :confused:

I wish I had a cold beer right now.

CC if you would clean out the crusty lubricant it would probably not itch so much.

The condom thing comes from that.

Henk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back