Best Food

Seach no more guys, the best food is here:


asado.gif


16le1.jpg
 
Charls now that looks like a great braai/BBQ. If I were there you would not have any left. lol I love my meat.

Remember guys, always use a condom. LOL

Henk
 
What les, do you not eat meat? Meat is the best tipe of food you can get. South African people eat meat like candy.

Henk
 
Some of the best food I ever tasted were the hot wings at a little resteruant called "Wings and Things", located in Houston, Texas. 8)


They have different hot wing levels ranging from honey barbecue to mario hot (being the hottest) that will make steam come out of your ears :twisted: (I swear.)


They also have really good chili cheese fries. :)
 
Henk said:
Charls now that looks like a great braai/BBQ. If I were there you would not have any left. lol I love my meat.

Remember guys, always use a condom. LOL

Henk

Henk you lost me, seems that not only you like meat, but also the beer in great quantities... and before posting. :?
 
El Militaro, have you ever eaten at either: Dirty's or Mamacitas? Both are great restaurants in H-Town. An dis-honorable mention is: The Mason Jar -- which is expensive and lousy.

Anyone remember "Cattlemans?"
 
CharlesBronson said:
Henk said:
Charls now that looks like a great braai/BBQ. If I were there you would not have any left. lol I love my meat.

Remember guys, always use a condom. LOL

Henk

Henk you lost me, seems that not only you like meat, but also the beer in great quantities... and before posting. :?

I wish I had a cold beer right now.

CC if you would clean out the crusty lubricant it would probably not itch so much.

The condom thing comes from that.

Henk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back