Best Food (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The best food I ate: Does pussy count? :))

But seriously. The best food one can eat in my area is a tie between: Chicken Fried Steak w/ Glazed carrots, Mashed Potatos or [Hash-brown casserole aka Rosti] and sweet tea (to those in Europe, these are like Wienerschnitzels or Jagerschnitzels) to Yankees not in the know, these are heart-attacks on a plate.

Cheese Enchilada's w/ rice and refried beans and flour tortillias from: Mamacita's.

i like Asian food that tastes too Spicy/Sour and pasta

Sushi
Tempura
Pasta
Jollibee burgers (at least they arent bland greasy crap like McDonald's)
Extremely Spicy Thai food
Curry stuff
Hungarian Sausage
Steak marinated with Lea Perrins Worcestershire sauce thing

C.C. is an abbreviation for the name of the city I live in which in Latin means = The Body of Christ. I don't think i'd go aroung making fun of the good Lord GOD; if I were you. ;))

If i'm not too badly mistaken, I think in London, England - or at least SOMEWHERE in England, they have a university with the same name is the city I live in.

The best food is South African food. he :lol: he :lol: he :lol: he :lol: he :lol:

I love South African food and must say I do not eat shit or junk food, but not everyone knows how to make great food. Never eat black people traditional food, you run the risk of getting very sick. Not to be racist but if you see how they make it you will get sick just watching how they prepare it. I am feeling sick just thinking of it.

Moms always makes the best food, or not?

Henk

My mother is an awful cook. My dad on the other hand ...

No, then there would be hell if my wife did that or my mom. I can cook a bit but not very much. I can BBQ very good and I hate it if someone makes charcoal out of meat on the fire.

Henk

Ball Turret Gunner said:
C.C. is an abbreviation for the name of the city I live in which in Latin means = The Body of Christ. I don't think i'd go aroung making fun of the good Lord GOD; if I were you. ;))

If i'm not too badly mistaken, I think in London, England - or at least SOMEWHERE in England, they have a university with the same name is the city I live in.
OMG sorry lol, Corpus Christi right? i just had my religion exams

Well my favorite food is sea food. Any type of sea food, fish, shell fish, you name it, if it comes from the water and is edible, I will eat it. To name some of my favorites (only some ofcours, I just plain love Seafood!):

Muscles in White Wine Sauce
Oysters on the Half Shell
Lobster
King Crab
Grouper
Flounder
Bass
Catfish
Salmon
Caviar

Ball Turret Gunner said:
C.C. is an abbreviation for the name of the city I live in which in Latin means = The Body of Christ. I don't think I would go around making fun of the good Lord GOD; if I were you. ;))

If I am not too badly mistaken, I think in London, England - or at least SOMEWHERE in England, they have a university with the same name is the city I live in.
Oh my god sorry, Corpus Christi right? i just had my religion exams[/quote]

You are correct on what C.C. means and I took no personal offense at the jest tossed my way.

P.S. I hate that dictionary thing that appears here when I try to reply to a quote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back