Never heard of it, so I had to google that one up. Looks interesting, here's what I found after a quick search:
MH-60L Direct Action Penetrator (DAP) / AH-60L
As I understood it is used only by one unit - US Army's 160th Special Operation Aviation Regiment - so it can not be compared with widespread use of Mi-24. Also it appears that it can't carry troops and weapons in action simultaneously (or at least it is not recommended to do so) in the same way as Mi-24 is capable of. I find this quote particulary interesting:
One could argue that this is not in fact an dedicated attack helicopter (which Mi-24 is), but rather transport helicopter modified for attack role, which could be done more or less with many other types of transport helicopters. But, if one wishes to be exclusive about it then yes MH-60L can carry troops and act as attack helicopter. Something similar was done with Mi-8 during wars in former Yugoslavia I believe.