Bf-109E-4/7 TROP (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've finally uploaded the pics, and just yesterday I finished painting the Emil's tires semi-gloss black as well as the 20mm cannons. The instruction sheet said that I should use Gun Metal paint for the 20 mils, but I'm on a tight budget, so I have to ignore that and paint it with what I have. ;)

First two are from the third coat of Flat Yellow paint for the nose, the rest are from yesterday.

w2d63k.png

dh5puc.png

35hreiu.png

1lzrc.png

2mmagzr.png

-Arlo

Good work there looking good, you have inspired me to finish mine off,this has been sat like this for a few weeks now.

bf109trop.jpg

Nice work both of you.

Arlo, instead of gunmetal, you can get away with black with a bit of silver mixed in. Most modelers have these as staple colours.

I hate myself...Just a few hours ago I messed up the 109E-4. I was painting the spinner and prop when paint spilled over the nose, and in a panic I painted it yellow but it became thick and now I am hating myself...

BUT! Fortunately, I can repaint it, but I can't take my mind off that model...Grrr...:mad:

BTW, very nice 109E there Brandle. :thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back