Bf109 G-10 Yellow 7 IV Jg301

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Karl im not sure if this helps you but i have three or so different german sevens if you felt like it you could apply anyone of them , clear coat them, mask them off and spray them yellow ... this sounds dumb but i think you could get some nice results with a little time. If you would like message me ide be happy to send them to you. Heres two that i took pics of the other seven pair i have is white with black lining. the yellow 7 with black lining are from a 1\48 me 262, and the pure white sevens also in the pic are from a Fw 190 .
yellow seven.jpg

Karl im not sure if this helps you but i have three or so different german sevens if you felt like it you could apply anyone of them , clear coat them, mask them off and spray them yellow ... this sounds dumb but i think you could get some nice results with a little time. If you would like message me ide be happy to send them to you. Heres two that i took pics of the other seven pair i have is white with black lining. the yellow 7 with black lining are from a 1\48 me 262, and the pure white sevens also in the pic are from a Fw 190 . View attachment 219899
thanks my friend, but Andy made some for me but as he feared the colour density was not opaque enough so once the new year celebrations at the hotel are over and i have some time off from work i will be using the spare ones he sent me as a template and i willl paint the 7's on the model.

Karl, please feel free to post the pic of the failed yellow decal that you sent me. Maybe you're trying to be kind but I'd really welcome all to see some of the difficulties associated with this technique.

Karl I think I may be missunderstanding you but if you dont do the template route , I would fit the decal and coat it before masking it off to paint . Ive never tried painting before fitting to the model . this forum rules!

right have been making more progress on this bird !
as can be seen i need to tidy up the 7 and the red Rv band but nothing to big.
pics are from my mobile phone, which amazingly has a macro function !!!

2013-01-28 11.51.01.jpg

2013-01-28 12.09.30.jpg

2013-01-28 12.09.47.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back