Biker Babe's US tour??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well guys, don't getcha cows runnin', it'll be a while afore Ah'll be fixin' ta go travellin' overseas! ;)

And pool? Cool! :D Setting: Challenge. 8)

Attachments

• Poolmaster.jpg
    Poolmaster.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 100
Well RabidAlien - when you get through the entire set of the Challenge game set-up in Pool Master, you'll see that the spelling error is in fact part of the game setup.
Come again. :D

Just click Retry if you miss one of your shots or take too long time (some of the sets are VERY time-limited, like having to pocket one black ball while the rest of the full set of pool balls are red, and do it in one minute. *giggle* That one took me quite a lot of practising before I found the trick. Or pocket 4 balls, neatly laid out on the table in a pattern, in 30 seconds.). ;) :lol:
That way you can really practise the various sets. :thumbleft:

Just click Retry if you miss one of your shots or take too long time (some of the sets are VERY time-limited, like having to pocket one black ball while the rest of the full set of pool balls are red, and do it in one minute. *giggle* That one took me quite a lot of practising before I found the trick. Or pocket 4 balls, neatly laid out on the table in a pattern, in 30 seconds.). ;) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back