Biker Babe's US tour??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well guys, don't getcha cows runnin', it'll be a while afore Ah'll be fixin' ta go travellin' overseas!

And pool? Cool! Setting: Challenge. 8)

Attachments

• Poolmaster.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 102
Well RabidAlien - when you get through the entire set of the Challenge game set-up in Pool Master, you'll see that the spelling error is in fact part of the game setup.
Come again.

Just click Retry if you miss one of your shots or take too long time (some of the sets are VERY time-limited, like having to pocket one black ball while the rest of the full set of pool balls are red, and do it in one minute. *giggle* That one took me quite a lot of practising before I found the trick. Or pocket 4 balls, neatly laid out on the table in a pattern, in 30 seconds.).
That way you can really practise the various sets.

Just click Retry if you miss one of your shots or take too long time (some of the sets are VERY time-limited, like having to pocket one black ball while the rest of the full set of pool balls are red, and do it in one minute. *giggle* That one took me quite a lot of practising before I found the trick. Or pocket 4 balls, neatly laid out on the table in a pattern, in 30 seconds.).

Users who are viewing this thread