Blank Pages

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

At 10:40 a.m. Pacific, posted a reply to a thread (request of Iwo Jima maps) and got a blank page, went to reload it and got a 503 error:
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Ok Horse, got a great error message while loading the forum up into Firefox just now.

A picture probably speaks louder than words with this one! :lol:

error_FF_030214.jpg

As usual, refreshing the page fixed it immediately.

You should try to convince your net browser to speak English. No wonder server couldn't understand. :lol:

I dont know if this is related but when I post on a thread it "disappears" from the list until someone else posts after me.

The most probable reason for the 503 error is that a server is temporary overloaded or it is performing maintenance of the web server, where an account is being hosted. Note that the error message means that the server is not completely down as it is still able to return the error message to a web browser, however, it is not functioning normally at the moment. The best thing to do is to allow some time and then try to access the website again or just click the refresh button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back