Boeing 787 Dreamliner debut posssibly next week

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
I just head this on FOX that possibly next week the 787 could make its debut. After many structural weak points were fixed.

They've been saying debut since 2007. Who knows. If anyone can find an article (I couldn't) so I don't look like I' m crazy that'd be appreciated :)

possibly? POSSIBLY!? no way, the 787 WILL fly on the 15th! hehe unfortunately I won't be there in person :(

Yep... a few more days.

This is the trifecta of airplane debuts. 787, A400M and 747-8. Please God don't let any of them have a catastrophic failure.

Yep, lookin forward to this. Especially since Boeing decided to open a 787 plant here in Charleston. Lots of jobs, and no Unioin. Thats what Boeing wanted, and I cant blame them.

It's reportedly scheduled to take off from Paine Field on Tuesday morning at approximately 10:00 PST and then land five hours later at Boeing Field. Happy days!

Yep, lookin forward to this. Especially since Boeing decided to open a 787 plant here in Charleston. Lots of jobs, and no Unioin. Thats what Boeing wanted, and I cant blame them.

What type of Union ?

We were all sitting in one of our maintenance halls when the A400M had its lift off. Needless to say we were relieved that the fat thing took off.

We were all sitting in one of our maintenance halls when the A400M had its lift off. Needless to say we were relieved that the fat thing took off.

um, excuse me, this isn't a discussion about whatever the heck Airbus has to offer. this is a thread about the BOEING 787. a total revolution in aviation history. so please take your airbus talk to another thread.

no need to get all emotional about your little plastic toy:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back