boeing kaydet/stearman (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
old style kit by revell of boeing pt13 kaydet dated around 1965,

bob514-1.jpg

bob515-1.jpg

bob521-1.jpg

bob522-1.jpg

1st i joined the fuselage

bob516-1.jpg

the the lower wings

bob517-1.jpg

bob523-1.jpg

after mounting the top wing the 1st coats of paint were applied

bob524.jpg

bob533.jpg

bob532.jpg

bob529.jpg

the kit went together very well without much effort just some light detailing left to do plus transfers

Hi mate i'm only modeling for myself not to show,thats very kind of you to find these for me i only do this as a release from all the hassle i get during the day to relax and am not trying to build things to the detail that you chaps acheave,to start with there are no modeling shops nearby to get the paints/plastics etc there nearest one i've seen is 30 miles away

Hi mate i'm only modeling for myself not to show,thats very kind of you to find these for me i only do this as a release from all the hassle i get during the day to relax and am not trying to build things to the detail that you chaps acheave,to start with there are no modeling shops nearby to get the paints/plastics etc there nearest one i've seen is 30 miles away

Modelling for yourself doesn't mean putting parts together and applying a paint only. Also a long distance to a nearby hobby shop is an obstacle that can't be overcome. It is enough to look around your home for instance.I'm sure there are stocks that can be useful for modelling. For example ladies stockings that are very nice for all wires etc.... Concerning styrene sources....joghourt cups, margarine boxes, old CD/DVD,tape boxes, even these colourful ones used for Tik-Tak sweets. These clear boxes used for wrapping goods are great material for all "glassy" parts including cockpit conopies. A brassy wires and many more.....really.

But I agree with Wayne. Enjoy and keep working. :thumbright: :)

Last edited:
Being "green" is nothing wrong. Just you need to be pushed into the proper path. :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back