Erich
the old Sage
I agree let the nation of Israel pound that crumb into dust. I wait impatiently for my Velodrome. his attitude is so snotty he's run out of bugger cloth's
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Now the British Marines say that they were lying when making statements in captivity about tresspassing into Iranian waters. I guess if I was told I would be going to jail for seven years I might say a white lie like that too.
I imagine this last statement from them is the correct one? That Iran was the one that tresspassed into Iraq's waters? 1
Or is just that the two countries waterway borders are all mixed up anyway? 2
Hehehe
Matt said:Hehehe
Ur damn right it was....kloby said:Is that you laughing at your own wisecrack???
nopeI have a concern about the British sailors and marines who were captured without a fight and who in a very short time caved in and said whatever their captors wanted them to. Is this the type of behavior their training prepared them for? When I compare this to the behavior of John McCain and Sam Johnson and countless others in Viet Nam and when I try to remember the words of the code of honor we learned when I was in the service(admittedly not in combat) Does anyone else share my concern?
No actually, it was a rather lame attempt to cover up the fact that I pasted a post in the wrong thread.
Heed my Title, mkloby! I shall not answer your queries of my F'ups hence forward.![]()
