Plan D, I live on the same planet as you. Let me clarify my prior message and say that I am not complaining nor am I pointing fingers at any nationality. I am concerned about the incident in Iraqui waters and I was concerned and still am about the actions of the CO and crew of the Pueblo. By clarification, if the training of the British personnel led them to act in the manner they did, then they acted properly and if the EM were following orders from an officer and it did not contravene what they were trained to do then they acted properly. The Code of Conduct(thank you Mkloby) was adopted in the US Military after the Korean War when some American POWs acted in their own self interest while in the hands of the enemy. Believe me when I say that when I was serving, we took the Code of Conduct seriously. Never having been exposed to combat, thankfully, I do not know if I would have comported myself according to the Code but I hope I would. I know we are not dealing with hollywood here, this is real life, but neither were John McCain, Sam Johnson, Jim Stockdale and many others in Hollywood. If one has not read about what they endured, I invite you to do so. Some of them kept the faith until their bodies were broken and when they finally gave in it broke their hearts. McCain cannot lift his arms above his shoulders today because of the torture he endured. Maybe the Code of Conduct is outmoded and is no longer relevant today like a lot of other "old fashioned" stuff. I hope not. I am out of date on much today but if the training of troops teaches them to act in a fashion that they apparently(I know we don't know all the issues) acted, then I am concerned about the training.