British Sailors seized by Iran.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I would be very supprised if Tony Blair himself did not give the green light for the sevicemen(not all have sold their story BTW) to talk to the press in a PR stunt. Unfortunately it has backfired and we have some minsters looking a bit uncomfortable.

I guess most of us posting in this section are of a slighly older generation to Arthur. But I wonder how normal it seems to the younger generation talking about things that the older generation may not wish to disclose. Especially when we have television programs such as Big Brother, Jerry Springer Show etc constantly bombarding us. Jeez we even make celebraties out of nobodies who have kissed an told. Or is Arthur just a bit simple?

Wouldn't that come under "Don't ask, don't tell"?

I think that would be Don't Ask don't tell..... but if you do, hold out for "Movie Rights and a ton of $$$$$."

HMS Cornhole?
Brokeback Frigate?
Seaman Holiday?

What IS the official policy, mkloby. God can any serviceman nowadays discuss their bedroom picadillos?

Official policy is that homosexual conduct is incompatible with military service. Homosexual conduct can be a homosexual act, or a genuine displayed propensity that one engages in homosexual acts. Being homosexual, in and of itself, is not a violation of DoD policy. Violation of this policy is grounds for being sep'd.

And the new *official* naval salute of the RN;
hands-05-10-2006.jpg

So, tell me guys, what happens when Iran does this again???

I'd like to see a MEF in Iran with some army divisions to annihilate their ground forces, the USN blockading their entire coast with carriers engaged in full operations, the USAF conducting operations from Iraq.

Completely destroy the Iranian gov't power from the ground up. Even a power vacuum left there is more favorable to leaving that regime to continue its current path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back