Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you Eric and Dave. She is now down at Floyd Garrettes Muscle Car Museum in Sevierville, TN. That is one of the sweetest sounding small blocks I have ever heard. 302 cubic inches, 12 to 1 compression and a four speed.

I went down the Creeper Trail today from Abingdon to Watauga for the first time in over a year. Eric, you may remember the shot you said you really liked. Well......it can't be done any more. The tornado last April destroyed the trees along that stretch though it did not do any really bad damage to the houses in the area. A lot of them needed repair but I don't think any were completely destroyed. Here are some shots, and the two birds are a pair of Flickas or as the older folks call'em, Yellow Hammers. They are a type of woodpecker.

Attachments

• IMG_5065 Creeper Trail reduced 25 legal.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5072 Creep Trail Tornado Damage resized 25 legal.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5078resized 25 legal.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 50
Thank you Dave, Eric, and George. I blew the shot of the birds up just a little to far. there got kinda blurred. Just noticed that, sorry. They were neat to watch though. A feline scared'em off.

Users who are viewing this thread