Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Let me know what you think of this one Eric. The one I posted first is what it looked like to the naked eye, this may be a little much.

Attachments

• IMG_7249 cropped legal hue adjustment.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 56
I like what you're doing there Brooks!

A basic watermark can be done by adding text onto your picture with the text tool, then going to the right hand side of the editor window, and while on the text layer, click on the opacity area and use the slider to adjust to the level you want. There are other ways but this is very basic.

I like it, Aaron. I saw a bit more color in there. It's kind of a balancing act with the tool before it starts to look semi-HDR, but you got it in the sweet spot.

For adding text, click the text button (labeled T), select the color of the text and the font with the selector buttons, click on the photo where you want it, and type. It's usually a good idea to put it in roughly the same area for your photos.

Thank you Andy. I will give that a try.
Merv, thank you sir. This Saturday is going to be a little cool, high in the mid 30s F. The frogs are going to be .
Thank you Eric. Am I correct in the way I am setting this lens? It seems to working so I would assume I am doing it correctly. The booklet that came with it is a bit vague.

Well, the treefrog eggs have not changed much. Instead of 54 degrees F though it was 31 degrees F, so they were just a little cool. Oh, and yes, that's snow.

Attachments

• IMG_7255 resized 25 legal.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7278 resized 25 legal.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 46
Here are some more.

Attachments

• IMG_7256_edited-1 resized 25 legal.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7257 resized 25 legal.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7265 resized 25 legal.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7275 resized 25 legal.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 48
Man, you guys are all getting snow out that way and we've been having spring for about 3 weeks now...

Great shots, Aaron, and I replied to your PM...dunno why I wasn't notified by the notification thingy :/

Thank you Dave. The snow is suppose to get worse by Wed. night with a predicted 2" per hour.

Beautiful!

Thank you David.

Nice shots Aaron, that second to last looks as though you got your feet wet……………..

Thank you Vic, and the feet stayed dry, it's a illusion.

Good stuff Aaron. A little cold for my taste.

Thank you Eric. Yesterday was in the low 30sF range. Today it's in the mid 20sF.

Users who are viewing this thread