Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Went out Saturday and got some photos. I had not ever shot this section of the stream that follows the Creeper Trail and decided to get a Pan shot. It was overcast so I did the best I could.

Attachments

• Untitled_Panorama2 Creeper Trail Falls resized 20.jpg
    Untitled_Panorama2 Creeper Trail Falls resized 20.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 101
Thank you guys.:oops: I have been taking some photos Merv, but like usual. I have some from Collings Foundation's fly in at Tri-Cities Airport that I should post and I have quite a few others. I'll get around to'em eventually.:lol:

Very cool stream shot Aaron, especially in the view image mode. For me clouds and sunrises/sets are the hardest photos to take. Do I take the photo now, or will it get better in the next few seconds/minutes. I've taken pictures, put away my camera, went back to work only to look back and see what would have made way better images. Work...

Geo

Thank you Shinpachi and Geo.:oops: Geo, I have learned to try to make the best of what's available at the moment and go back at a later date and get another shot. If you don't you'll end up kicking your self to no end.:) I use to do that and the guys here explained and I have TRIED to listen. They know what they are talking about. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back