Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Went up to White Top Mountain yesterday and took some shots. It was cloudy and just a little foggy but they did better than I thought they would as for as quality shots would go. Let me know what you think and thank you for browsing.

Attachments

• Untitled_Panorama1 copy resized 25 legal.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8282_edited-1 resized 25 legal.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8286 resized 25 legal.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_8288_edited-1 resized 25 legal.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Untitled_Panorama2 copy resized 25 legal.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 57
Thank you Terry, they are Panoramics, but the forum system is not doing what it use to with them. Before it they would be within the smaller box that is still there now but the photos are outside it's borders. I am still doing the photo edit the same as always but for some reason they are to large.

Thank you George.
I have always resized the the photos down to 25% of their original size, which is what you are seeing now. But in the past the forum system would knock the size down so they were not as big. You could right click on them, then click (view image) and you would get another window. Once that was up you just ran the cursor over it, it turned into a + and you click it again and view at the size we are seeing now. Not sure what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread