Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Those machine so crisp and clean after you guys have finished with then, it's a shame to put them on the road where they get dirty.

Love your panoramic shots as well Aaron, its not often one finds a scene where this process can be used to such a brilliant outcome.

Thank you Vic. Most of the cars we do don't get much road time. But there are exceptions. The 55 Chevy will be driven, the 69 Super Bee........WON'T. And I need to get a better lens for the Pan shots. My depth of field is not quite what it should be, but I really do like the effect once they are stitched together. The funny thing is, I have not used a tri-pod for these pan shots since my first attempt. I just hand hold the camera and move and rotated to keep the entire picture from bowing on screen once it is pieced together and it seems to work well. I don't have to crop as much off the top and bottom of the completed piece.

Took these last Sunday, it was a little cool but I had fun and it was very quiet. Except for the running water.

Attachments

• IMG_8395 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_8395 resized 25 legal.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8398 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_8398 resized 25 legal.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8402 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_8402 resized 25 legal.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8413_edited-1 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_8413_edited-1 resized 25 legal.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8424 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_8424 resized 25 legal.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 71
Lovely pics as usual Aaron, nice bit of ice and I wonder what it is like right now with all that cold blustering through your country, I could not believe let alone comprehend what I saw of Chicago last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back