Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you folks. I would like to go inside the barn and get photos of the upstairs. They use to basket ball in the upstairs because the floor the is tongue and groove hard wood. I be willing to bet it beautiful.

Went out today and tried to hike up to Gentry Falls but the water was to deep and I have no hip boots. I did get some photos while I was out though.
And it was raining the entire time I was out.

Attachments

• IMG_2736 resized 25 legal.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2738 resized 25 legal.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2739 resized 25 legal.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2745 resized 25 legal.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2749 resized 25 legal.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Nice shots, Aaron. I hesitated to write but am frankly curious about inside the barn though not so soon as the winter is not over.
Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!

I have just stated my impression and that is never my request to you but I do appreciate for your kind answer as always, Aaron
With all my best wishes for Happy New Year!

I aim to please Shinpachi, but I can't make any promises for I do not yet know who owns the barn. I will do my best to find out. And Happy New Year to and your family sir.

Nice shots Aaron!

Thank you Hugh.

Always love your water shots Brooks

Thank you Glenn, I am glad you like them.

Looks like the snow is late to your neck of the woods!

Excellent shots, they really showcase that beautiful countryside

Dave, we have had a very mild winter so far. Not much snow as of yet. Hopefully we will get more soon.

Nice old barn house pic Aaron, it's a wonder some enterprising young yuppie has not wanted to convert it into holiday homes, it looks big enough. I recon you'd be right about that floor as well, tongue and groove alright and I'm willing to bet some good long planks without a wood knot to be seen.

Last week a Antonov An-124 landed at Tri-Cities airport just two miles from our shop. I went down and got some photos. I couldn't get onto the tarmac and had to settle for taking photos from almost a mile away. These are what I got. They aren't the best, but they'll have to do. It was cold, cloudy, and windy. My boss saw it come in from the shop and told me about it, sooooooo I just had to go and get some photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0080_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0087_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread