Brooks' Photos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Ontos. Dave, when I get some more sun I'll try the flower shot. Oh, and I found out that the large leaf plants are called calatiums. Went out today and got a few more barns to.:) I studied my surroundings a little more today and used some different settings. Let me know what you think.:oops:
IMG_5122 resized 25.jpg

IMG_5120 resized 25.jpg

IMG_5117 resized 25.jpg

Ok, I learned something today...I should have known what they are...they're better known as "Elephant's Ear" but I never knew the actual name!

Exellent barn shots, I like how you kept the overcast sky out of the shots by using the high angle. That last one sure would look nice with a partially cloudy sky...all in all, nicely done!

Now why are you posting pictures of your house on here?:laughing6:

JUST KIDDING :lol:

Great pictures!! Better than anything I'll ever take! You've improved greatly since your first photos!

Last edited:
Thank you guys.:oops: I'm still working on a lot of things but eventually they'll all come together on a regular basis. I thought you would like those Ontos. Charles, when I got home and downloaded the aircraft photos I about !#$%. The RC aircraft looked a lot better than the real ones but they don't move as fast as the real ones so it's easier for me to get better shots of them. Oh and B-17, if I posted a shot of my house they might banned me. It's four feet square with a sloped roof one door, no windows and a vent tube.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back