Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Ontos. Dave, when I get some more sun I'll try the flower shot. Oh, and I found out that the large leaf plants are called calatiums. Went out today and got a few more barns to. I studied my surroundings a little more today and used some different settings. Let me know what you think.

Ok, I learned something today...I should have known what they are...they're better known as "Elephant's Ear" but I never knew the actual name!

Exellent barn shots, I like how you kept the overcast sky out of the shots by using the high angle. That last one sure would look nice with a partially cloudy sky...all in all, nicely done!

Now why are you posting pictures of your house on here?

JUST KIDDING

Great pictures!! Better than anything I'll ever take! You've improved greatly since your first photos!

Last edited:
Thank you guys. I'm still working on a lot of things but eventually they'll all come together on a regular basis. I thought you would like those Ontos. Charles, when I got home and downloaded the aircraft photos I about !#$%. The RC aircraft looked a lot better than the real ones but they don't move as fast as the real ones so it's easier for me to get better shots of them. Oh and B-17, if I posted a shot of my house they might banned me. It's four feet square with a sloped roof one door, no windows and a vent tube.

Users who are viewing this thread