Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here are a few shots of White's Mill witch is 4 miles from the house and a snow shot of the trestle from the other end.
372 resized 20.jpg

370 resized 20.jpg

362 resized 20.jpg

IMG_1342 resized 20.jpg

IMG_1327resized 20.jpg

Hi Aaron,

>Here are a few shots of White's Mill

Way to go! Very good job capturing the atmospheric light in the mill ... I try whenever I visit a mill, but hardly ever get it as right as you did.

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

The mill shots are quite nice. Those are tough lighting conditions to shoot in, but you managed it well. The old wood is always fun to shoot because it has a lot of character.

Thank you Evan and Gnomey. I had some help on the mill shots, a couple of friends in the camera club went with me and gave me some pointers. I'm running out of stuff to post so tomorrow is suppose to be in the mid 50s and sunny so I'll probably head out in the morning and spend the day finding stuff to shoot. Again, I appreciate everyone taking the time to browse and critique. Thank you all.:oops:

I have to drive about 5 hours to the Sierras to get anything close to the river shots. You may want to check your white balance though. Your highlights on bright days are a bit hot. The compositions are good though. I love the Model A. My great grandfather sold them many years ago in Indiana.

I have to drive about 5 hours to the Sierras to get anything close to the river shots. You may want to check your white balance though. Your highlights on bright days are a bit hot. The compositions are good though. I love the Model A. My great grandfather sold them many years ago in Indiana.

I know, since taking those I have learned to change over from brightness to RGB on my settings and it helps a lot. Went out today and took about 80 pictures and could not get it rite, then I remembered to check my brightness/RGB and it was on Brightness. Dumba$$, so the later half turned out a heck of a lot better. I will try to post a few tomorrow night. Thank you again for the tips Evan. Much appreciated, and thanks to everyone else for the views comments and tips.:cool:

Hi, Aaron!
I haven't known you are a good photographer!!!
They are all fantastic and awesome. Another enjoyment has been added to my life. Thank you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back