Brooks' Photos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you guys. I was out for about four and a half hours and took 104 photos. Changed settings so many times I had to default the camera and start over again. Again, thank you for taking time to browse.:oops:

I practiced some today at lunch shooting a moving target. I NEED A LOT MORE PRACTICE!:shock:The first one is the best one but all the subjects are b---l---u---r---r---y.:oops:View attachment 83711

IMG_1635 resized 20.jpg

IMG_1636 resized 20.jpg

Here are some photos of some motor cycle sheet metal we did at the shop. The name on the side of the fuel tank is the bike line from the shop this was for. Kinda cheeezzyy huh.:oops:
IMG_1664 resized 30.jpg

IMG_1663 resized 30.jpg

IMG_1660 resized 30.jpg

IMG_1658 resized 30.jpg

IMG_1657 resized 25.jpg

IMG_1654resized 25.jpg

IMG_1653 resized 25.jpg

Nice. Just keep working on the pan shots, and remember that your keeper/crap ration will be high toward the crap side when doing pan shots. I get about 1 in 5 that are good with pan shots when I stay at it. I haven't in a while, it's my off season. So I will spend some time at Santa Paula in early March to get my air show arms back and work on panning technique as well.

"Air show arms" is the ability to hold up that lens, swinging back and forth, up and down for an entire day. Four and a half pounds doesn't seem too bad, until you have been following aerobatics routines and warbird passes for a few hours.

Thank you Eric, for me the crap there will always be more of for me for a while. I'm having a lot of fun with the camera and it's adjustments once I found the default on it. Marcel, thank you for taking the time to browse, much appreciated. Shinpachi, my boss does the paint and art work, I do the filler, primer,wet sanding, and buffing. Thank you for browsing. Thanks Gnomey. Hopefully I'll have some winter shots to post this week. Weather is suppose to get worse. Thanks to you all for browsing and critiquing.:oops:

Read up on depth of field. Another thing is that your sky highlights are pretty blown out. The right side of the sky shows some blue, but the blown out highlights on the left are actually causing some chromatic aberration between the mountain and the sky.

Thank you Eric. I will definitely read up on the depth of field, I've seen it in the book I've got, so I will go back and check up on it. I've forgotten so much of what I have read and I even take the book with me but I still forget. I went and took the same shots today in the snow and posted one of the snow fall in the sun light on Winter Pics. It's better but still needs more improvements. Hey Daniel, thanks, I do shoot some on auto and some on manual and did it yesterday but I don't think I had enough lens on the camera for what I was trying to do, though I am going to take Eric's advice and look into depth of field. Again guys, thank you for taking the time to browes.:oops:

Hi, Aaron!
Your photographic artworks are getting better and better shot by shot.
It's amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back