Brooks' Photos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aaron, the best thing you can do is try to shoot just a little bit better every time to go out to shoot. That has always been my goal, even now. Then when you look back at a year, 2 years, 3 years ago and more, you see a difference.

It's like kids, you see them every day, so it's hard to notice how much they have grown until you look at picture from the past with them. Your photography should be like that.

Grow it a little at a time and suddenly you will look back and realize how much you have improved. Don't look at your throw away shots as "crap" or junk. Even poor results should be a learning experience. I look at my "bad" shots as a great way to learn. And yes, I do have bad shots too.

Agree with Eric. If you look back a couple of years at his first shots, his current ones are so much better. The same can be said for your shots in the short time that you have been showing them off.

I would love to get out and shoot some more but I haven't found anything 'interesting' to shoot and having shot everything around St Andrews I'm waiting until Spring Break for a change of scenery. Hopefully will get some good shots in Norway whilst I'm skiing.

A 1940 Willys coupe with just a little bit more HORSEPOWER!:shock: 8) :!:

Attachments

• IMG_1754 resized 25.jpg
    IMG_1754 resized 25.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 76
Hi Aaron,

>Went back out this evening and shot the moon. I don't think I hit it, did not know how far to lead it.

Pray you missed - can you imagine the size of the hole that thing will make in your backyard if it actually comes crashing down?

Eric and me recently made some moon shooting attempts, too ... hm, where is that thread? Ah, found it:

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/personal-gallery/my-attempt-night-photography-12378.html

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Love the pics man, absolutely superb! Have to disagree on the "Load Star" though :lol: I'm more a fan of the older PB, KW etc. etc. Ask anyone here what I think about todays styling....it's gone out the door, passed down the block, left the county and is halfway to the next state! :oops: Those nature shots are amazing, wouldn't mind using them as a desktop! Remember reading about the Virginia Creeper, but where's the 4-8-0's?
Hmmm.....a 40's Willy's and no Hemi?? :shock: Seem to have found the place for my retro '32 rod or '49 Mercury...:lol:
Keep them pics coming mate, already looking forward to the next ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back