Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys, out of 45 shots those two were my favorites. I'd have stayed out longer but it clouded up and I had to quit! I did learn that I can use certain cloud cover as a filter though, that's why the first one looks darker.:oops:

These are some I shot at the VA. Transportation Museum on Sunday.
IMG_1767 Studebaker President.jpg

IMG_1769 The Stude.jpg

IMG_1760 resized 25.jpg
Shooting through glass SUCKS!

IMG_1759 resized 25.jpg

IMG_1757 resized 25.jpg
Just a little DARK!

Love the pics man, absolutely superb! Have to disagree on the "Load Star" though :lol: I'm more a fan of the older PB, KW etc. etc. Ask anyone here what I think about todays styling....it's gone out the door, passed down the block, left the county and is halfway to the next state! :oops: Those nature shots are amazing, wouldn't mind using them as a desktop! Remember reading about the Virginia Creeper, but where's the 4-8-0's?
Hmmm.....a 40's Willy's and no Hemi?? :shock: Seem to have found the place for my retro '32 rod or '49 Mercury...:lol:
Keep them pics coming mate, already looking forward to the next ones!

I like the Loadstar because it's different from everything else today. I agree, the older rigs have a lot more character. If you will E-mail me and let me know which ones you want I will try to send them. I have trouble sending photos sometimes though. Two photos of the 433 are in syscoms rail thread. The locomotive is located here in Abingdon at the head of the Creeper Trail. I know, a Willys needs a hemi but we didn't build the car we just painted it.:oops:

Those car shots are really nice. You have definitely stepped it up. If you get a little tripod shake, try setting the camera to a timer shot. Press the button and let the camera do it's countdown before taking the shot, thus eliminating the tripod shake blur.

The 48' Ford pickup I couldn't get to come out the way it was suppose to. If I got the surroundings to turn out the truck didn't and vice-versa. that was the best shot of the mix. The Model-A came out ok.:oops:
IMG_2035 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2040 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2041 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2042 resized 25.jpg

Thank you Daniel. I plan on going back soon to where the pickup was because there were more around. We finally got the Willys out today so I took a few shots. It goes home to New Jersey later this week, up there where NJ lives:D
IMG_2054 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2057 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2063 resized 25.jpg

Thanks fellas. You know, If it were not for all of the pointers, tips, and advice they would not look as good as they do. I'm very grateful. Thank you all.:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back