Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crickey mate....nearly suffered vertigo when I looked at that one taken looking down on the track !!!

Yeah, I'm not afraid of heights but some times I get a little light headed when I look down and have to take a deep breath and regain my composure. That was taken at the Natural Tunnel.:) :)

Here's a decent but fuzzy sequence of a gas dragster.:oops:
IMG_2300 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2301 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2302 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2303 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2304resized 25.jpg

IMG_2305 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2306 resized 25.jpg

OK Lucky, this is more than one photo! Are you happy now?:lol: :lol: Spent some time busting my a$$ today to get some of these but I made out ok. NO snake, bug, or spider bites.:D Please let me know what I need to do to improve. Thank you in advance.:oops:
IMG_2508 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2539 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2540 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2542 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2546 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2552 resized 25.jpg

IMG_2555 resized 25.jpg

Excellent waterfall shots and you got a critter too!

I looked back and forth, and really couldn't decide on which one I like best, they're all great shots! I noticed you used a higher shutter speed, and it did a good job stopping the motion of the cascading water.

Here's something you can try next time you're at the waterfalls: A friend of mine likes to set the shutter a little bit slower on some shots, so as to "feather" the white water. Expiriment and see what you come up with!

Outstanding job, though! :thumbleft:

Excellent waterfall shots and you got a critter too!

I looked back and forth, and really couldn't decide on which one I like best, they're all great shots! I noticed you used a higher shutter speed, and it did a good job stopping the motion of the cascading water.

Here's something you can try next time you're at the waterfalls: A friend of mine likes to set the shutter a little bit slower on some shots, so as to "feather" the white water. Expiriment and see what you come up with!

Outstanding job, though! :thumbleft:
I've tried both ways and am fond of the effect of the medium shutter speed, you get just a little splash detail but still get the moving water sensation. I like all of the effects but this one really surprised me.:oops:

Aaron, you need to go to some of the civil war battlefields and take some shots for us!

Another idea!!!:shock: Now I need to find a map of all the battle fields around here.:confused: OH well.:oops: Syscom, I grew up on a farm that was a Confederate camp during the Civil War. I have a couple of quart jars full of spent bullets. My dad found a bayonet at the edge of one of the fields and we found quite a few jacket buttons. I love the idea to, thank you.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back