Buddy System (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Moderaters group is getting awefully small isn't it? Matt not returning, Eric busy, Erich hasn't been on the forum for ages. You guys still up to the job?

I think the active Mods are doing a pretty good job and with the vast majority of the membership self-policing and making sure things stay civil, we're doing ok

That being said, I do miss Matt's presence as well as Erich and Eric's input on various subjects. (and Eric's photos!)

Ok...anyone hear from Matt lately?

I know he's on leave of absence...but still, miss his presence around these parts...

I too miss having him around.

That being said, thanks to all you guys for helping out. It has been pretty easy going of late. You guys have been "policing" each other and taking care of the forum.

It is much appreciated and not gone unnoticed. It has made our lives easier.

Thanks...

Been said before, but it can't never be said too many times, there's a lot of good people on this forum and that tend to rub off....

salute_zps4360a7b8.png

Guys, I hate to say this, but the forum is just a serious wad of effin' disfunction...

Lately, with all the bullsh!t I'm having to deal with due to the wreck (the gift that just keeps on giving), my patience is at an all-time low. Unless Horse fixes this GD dog and pony show anytime soon, I'm going to be going the way of Matt with an indefinite LOA.

For the time being, I am kicking this effin' mess to the curb and many of you are friends of mine at FB, and we'll always be able to stay in touch through that medium. If anyone here at the forums want to get ahold of me (that isn't aware of my facebook user), feel free to send me a message or friend me or whatever at https://www.facebook.com/GrauGeist

Blue Skies, my friends.

Dave, I echo Chris above. I personally hope that you will reconsider your decision and take the good with the bad though I can only imagine the day to day crepola fest you must go through with injuries, lawyers, lawsuits, insurance, etc. Probably won't help but from "vinegar Joe" Stillwell:
Noli Illegitimi Carborundum

Last edited:
I don't have Face book. There are times when it seems like it takes forever to bring the forum up, other than that I have no idea what else would wrong with this forum. Grau Geist, you've been dealt a lot of trouble lately and hate to see you or any one else leave the site as I've come to enjoy my contact with each and every one of you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back