Building a British Carrier Deck Diorama

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Woljags, I think they may also be my favourite. Keep in mind I'm also only going to have 2 planes on it, possibly adding a third later on, and I have lots of shelving. I'll also be dismantling a previous diorama so in essence I'm not taking up any more space.

Too lazy to upload them last night, but here they are. Both wings are done, but they look pretty much the same.

DSC_03161.jpg

DSC_03171.jpg

Does anyone have any scale plans of the Avenger wing area? I have some from the Kagero book, but they don't really cover much of the area I need. I could probably get away using photos for most of it, but trying to get the overall shape may be a challenge.

Too lazy to upload them last night, but here they are. Both wings are done, but they look pretty much the same.

DSC_03161.jpg

DSC_03171.jpg

Does anyone have any scale plans of the Avenger wing area? I have some from the Kagero book, but they don't really cover much of the area I need. I could probably get away using photos for most of it, but trying to get the overall shape may be a challenge.

Cory, no luck on my end. The one book I have is US Fleet carriers 1939-46 and the other book had numerous pics of "Illustrious", "Ark Royal", "Formidable"...but only one of "Victorious"!!! Still looking for some profilre.

Thanks for looking Chris, and actually Formidable is of the same class and had roughly the same aircraft composition so pictures of her would still be useful!

EDIT: On second look, so is Illustrious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back