Canadair CL-13B (Sabre MK 6)of Bundesluftwaffe with Martin Baker ejection seat 1:32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi mates,
all comes to an end. I finished the Sabre and took her to Berlin Gatow. There was much discussion about the benefits of the Sabre and the MiG 15. The eastern part of our reunited nation is more in love with the MiG and so many beers and sausages were consumed while every one praised his favourite. Later in the evening we argued about the beer brands in east and west. At last no one could drive a car anymore and so the whole bunch of modellers walked on feet or by bus to their accommodations. Wonder what the models were thinking about their builders?

The last pics:

MK 6_64.jpg

The emblem of the fox is of questionable quality. I will make a new one on white decal sheet in the next days.

MK 6_65.jpg

MK 6_66.jpg

Ready for take off?

MK 6_68.jpg

Just some more impressions:

MK 6_69.jpg

MK 6_70.jpg

MK 6_71.jpg

MK 6_72.jpg

MK 6_73.jpg

MK 6_74.jpg

What to do next?
After all these airplanes I think a tank will be the next project. An Easy Eight Sherman from 1945 with aplique amor?

Last edited:
Turned out amazing, we (Yugoslavia) had both the Sabre (F-86E(M) ) and the Mig (21), I think if we had the 15 we'd of still been partial to the sabre, its a great mount. but a 21 vs Sabre thread would probobly have us argueing all night :D

Really great model :) I hope you build another sabre in the near future (do a F-86Em for your Yugoslavian neighbors hehe) it gets me thinking, what would a croatian or serbian Sabre look like :D Maybe a checkerboard pattern similar to Croatia's Mig-21, or a Eagle painted on the entire plane for a Serbian motif :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back