Cars 2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lancia Fulvias kick butt, theyre damn pretty, like most Italian cars...But the best looking car ever has to be this: Ferrari 250 GTB Lusso

Attachments

• std_1964_ferrari_250gt_lusso_845.jpg
    std_1964_ferrari_250gt_lusso_845.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 522
Yeah I like too. I was just saying it looks more brutal than other Astons :D

Ahhh, TVR. Where do I begin! =P~ I like the Sagaris. I like the siggy too! You play GT4 right?

2004_tvr_sagaris_01_m.jpg

.. have to disagree, CC ;)
the beauty for me is this one
Lancia Aurelia B24 Spider 'America' (the version with 'round' windscreen, the 'squared' windscreen was named 'Convertible', is the red one)
1954-55
6V 2,5 litres
transaxle gear
photo taken from www.barchetta.cc and www.aureliaspider.com

Attachments

• dsc-9974-1_120.jpg
    dsc-9974-1_120.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 473
  • 010_125.jpg
    010_125.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 459
  • 002_158.jpg
    002_158.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 457
  • foto_010_203.jpg
    foto_010_203.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 480
The light blue coupe in the background looks nice.

Anybody seen Getaway Stockholme. Race prepped 911 turbo gets himself into a police chase which lasts about 3 seconds of police being on his tail and about 15 mins all up. Some amazing high speed turns that really make you think, whoa, this guy is nuts but skilled.

They redid it a year later with a supra turbo and a WRX, both race prepped and doing 300km/h on the freeway...

Anyway they're old and nothing spectacular anymore but I've still got a soft spot for the old 911 turbo. This one's got a nice bodykit.
porsche-911turbogemballaextremo01.gif

You must have a different Insurance system in Israel Areil over here if Impreza was a first car the insurance would be more than the value of the motor.

Well, presently Skoda is part of the Volkswagen group, and they are made on VW platforms and powertrains: I would not call them 'pieces of ...'
And the 2.0L 140 hp 'pumpe-duse' turbodiesel is quite punchy too...

No, let's compare apples with apples!
The Impreza is a sporty car and cost a whole lot more, but you mentioned also the Hyunday Getz, and in this case a Skoda Fabia could be a very sound alternative.
By the way I like the Impreza (and all Subaru) very much, they are among the modern cars with a real personality.

well,here the getz is a very popular car,indeed the same with all of the hiunday cars,cheap and very good.
skoda it's not a popular brand here,only for taxi
also the impreza is a very common one,and it;s not so expensive,also,im planning to buy a used car,in the case of the impreza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back