Cars 2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cheddar cheese said:
Too bad! At least it didnt cost you your life though.

Ive been in a few car crashes, either caused by me or the conditions. Ive olled it a couple of times but this situtation was pretty fun too ;) (im in the Mini)

Mmmm , my knid of cars :)

i am gonna post some of my own GT4 screen shots... some are work of art... some are just... well what u expact? GT4 pictures!

Attachments

• img0011___1_820.jpg
    img0011___1_820.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 435
dont care if u like them or not i am gonna post them all

Attachments

• img0020_269.jpg
    img0020_269.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 437
My drifting are sooo hot... so when i took this pic the game have to add fire on the end of the muffler!!!

Attachments

• img0007_848.jpg
    img0007_848.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 421
That last shot would be awesome if you increased the shutter speed...

How far are you on it? Im 100% with 641 cars...Nearly there!

Attachments

• alpine-renault_a310_505.jpg
    alpine-renault_a310_505.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 399
o speaking about progress... i dont have much progress goin right now. Cuz i spent all my time on buying cars n upgrading them, tuning, drifting, taking pictures, racing the special condition to get 260k car n sell it. n the bad cycles just goes on.... by now i almost have all the skyline that are in the game... bought butt load of american muscles... i think i will get back on progress someother time... yeah

cheddar cheese said:
Yep :lol: Whats worse id when people buy a 316, lower it and put an M3 badge on. Yeah mate, people can see right through that :lol:

So true, I always see that type of stuff :p

A little random American muscle for yas... 8)

I saw a little shnazz on the Skyline, you know they're bringing it to the US in 350Z form? Tarnish on the name, I think...

s7tt.gif

S7 Twin Turbo = SEXAY.

"Drive what God drives." :lol:

Though I have to say, the sexiest "normal" car I saw today was the new XK... :p~ Fap, fappety, fap! Spyker C8 was quite orgasmic as well...

Also, not relating to the California Auto Show, my friend's dad's E420 is dead sexy and has proven it will reach 110 in a hurry! Also, I heard an E30 M3 pull out today, very nice noise!

here is dah down hill KING 1986 toyota corolla

Attachments

• img0016_107.jpg
    img0016_107.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 320
GermansRGeniuses said:
S7 Twin Turbo = SEXAY.

"Drive what God drives." :lol:

Though I have to say, the sexiest "normal" car I saw today was the new XK... :p~ Fap, fappety, fap! Spyker C8 was quite orgasmic as well...

Also, not relating to the California Auto Show, my friend's dad's E420 is dead sexy and has proven it will reach 110 in a hurry! Also, I heard an E30 M3 pull out today, very nice noise!

Where have you seen a Spyker? Those are really rare.

And yeah, i would marry that s7tt. not joking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back